When you turn on the product, if it does not make any sound or if the control-panel display is blank check the following items. The control panel or display gets its information from the formatter and displays the status of the printer, print job etc. A formatter problem can cause a no display condition.
● Verify that the product is plugged directly into an active electrical outlet that has the correct voltage. Do not plug the product into a surge protector or power strip.
● Verify that the power button is in the on position.
● Verify that the formatter is seated correctly.
● Remove any HP Jetdirect or other devices, and then try to turn the product on again.
● Ensure that the control-panel display is connected.
● Check the two fuses on the power supply.
● If necessary, replace the power supply.
● If necessary, replace the DC controller.
For parts pricing and availability contact
Sales@metrofuser.com or http://www.metrofuser.com/